1Create a segmentVisitors differ in their wants, resources, locations, buying attitudes and buying practices. Through market segmentation, you can divide large, heterogeneous markets into smaller segments that can be reached more efficiently and effectively with offers that match their unique needs.
How do I create a segment?
- Go to Dashboard
- Select a source from which the visitors come to your website (Referral, Organic, Direct, Social or Paid)
- Drill down to a lower level if you want to narrow the segment
2Create a widgetWidgets are flexible and easy to use. You can use them to display the information you want without changing the website’s design. And without having any coding skills or HTML knowledge.
How do I create a widget?
- In the Dashboard menu, keeping the segment selection from step 1, click on the “Add New Widget” button
- Select the widget type (Top Bar, Discount offer, Question, Survey, LightBox or InPageBox)
- Type down its content
- Customize its appearance
- Choose when you want it to be displayed
3Evaluate & ConvertSee how efficient your messages really are, how many times they were displayed and how many people clicked on them.
How do I evaluate my campaigns?
- Go to Dashboard and have a global view of your visitors, conversions and conversion rate
- Go to the “Widgets” menu -“View stats” submenu on each of your widgets.